Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, October 23, 2011

BOMs Away Monday - October 24, 2011

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEib6FEw-InTZOIaLrsh7raXFspj2e1T12kCO8l-1fE90gdy6n4l1MW2uvunLaRnasRzTevZmJGQUxFSneppP1tAy6D3038PFUnZoe3kZkA6pv4O9beBUFKk-l_8VIx2zK7QOjm3Pv7Ki7I/s1600/BOM+Button.jpg

Welcome to my Link-Up for BOMs Away Mondays! 
(We'd love to see the BOM you're working on lately.)

Hello again!

Are you working on your BOMs?  It’s a busy, busy time of year – a time when this linky party serves me well, or I’d let all my BOMs float by the wayside instead of just half of them.  ;D

I held this block up for Scott on Friday night after work, and he perked up and said, “Galdalf!”  Totally worth caving in for  the “There and Back Again” project. What I *am* being good about is ONLY using fabs from my stash.


Next-to-last month of  the Selvages BOM:

Two of these
 Baby Janes:





 ~*~*~*~

What interval project have you got going? Weeklies are welcome along with regular projects that you’ve broken into monthly units, and –of course- true BOMs.   Share your eye candy and show off your progress since the last time you linked up! There are some wonderful monthly and weekly projects going on out there. You guys amaze me. :D


4 comments:

  1. OMGosh Lyn. You have been so busy and your Dear Janes are wonderful. So exact. I'm working on some stuff. Maybe I'll get something posted tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am posting my Saturday report with my BOM. I love your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your Dear Janes. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.