Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WIP'n it up - Heading for another top finish this week!

Last week I finished my "Glacier Star" top, and it looks like I'll get my "Coral Encounter" fully assembled this week.  Woohoo!  :D



Laying out the center and border pieces to figure out where to place the rest of the arcs. . .



Setting them all in. . .



And taking off the papers. . .



That'll be 96 of these suckers all together!

Thank you to Lee at Freshly Pieced for hosting WIP Wednesdays.

7 comments:

  1. 96 wow! It is a beautiful top!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...well worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks so pretty :-) Good luck pulling out the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an amazing quilt! I love the cool color scheme, especially since it has been so hot lately! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really on a roll now, your quilt top is looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only imagine the hours and hours that went into the making of that quilt top. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.