Quilt ADD in therapy

My photo
Colorado, United States
Other than my family, the passion of my life is quilting. An eclectic, I love a wide variety of styles and techniques encompassing both machine and hand work. I am a longarm quilter who can work for you. I enjoy any style, from pantographs to all-over to full custom, ranging from traditional to modern. I love bringing vintage tops to life and am willing to work with a challenging quilt top. Instagram: lyncc_quilts

Sunday, June 4, 2017

BOMs Away - Fiesta Mexico 3 & Seaside Town makes an appearance


Welcome to the link-up for BOMs Away Mondays!
Do you ever start Block-of-the-Months and then not finish them? 
Or maybe you just like doing a lot of them?
This is where you can share what you're doing on a BOM or anything you work on at given intervals. 
Show us what you accomplished in the past week or so!
(Linky at the bottom.)

I spent a good bit of time today prepping the next applique blocks for my evening stitching bag, because I finished Block 3 for Fiesta Mexico this week. 


I did take a break from the prep work to whip together the four 16-patch blocks for month 1 of the Lynette Anderson "Seaside Town" BOM - a super fast job when the shop sends you all the pieces cut to size! Got the stitchery block for this month traced out, but I'm not sure I want to use DMC floss, which is abundant in my storage closet, or buy another type of thread for that. Something not so shiny, I'm thinking, since this project has a bit of a primitive feel to it.


How has your BOM work gone lately?  :)  



8 comments:

  1. Blocks looking good Lyn... you always have such variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in your Fiesta Mexico block are "ole!" Love it! I am always impressed by your perseverance. You just keep sewing and sewing. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Fiesta block is absolutely perfect! Nothing from me this week. Spending too much time reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely 'fiesta block, so bright & happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My BOM work is running behind... I love your Fiesta blocks! So happy and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Fiesta blocks - I haven't seen them before and they have a great folk art feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I answer each comment via email. Sometimes, though, the system fails to notify me that a comment has been left, and if you are a "No-Reply" commentor, I cannot respond. Also, I apologize for having to block anonymous users - too much uncivil spam was coming through to leave the comments completely open.